Meadville, Pennsylvania – Nuclear Nova Software has announced the release of Total Disc Golf, the sequel to the previous hit Disc Golf 3D
Welcome to Total Disc Golf, the top disc golfing game and simulator for the iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac. Total Disc Golf is sure to keep you entertained over hundreds of holes across five distinct landscapes. Play the famous Birdie Links club while starting your career as a professional disc golfer, then unlock all of the prestigious tournaments and courses with in-game coins. Total Disc Golf is simple enough to pick up and play but deep enough to keep you coming back over and over again.
• Stunning 3D graphics – Nuclear Nova’s third generation graphics engine with all-new character models and fresh textures/artwork
• Realistic disc physics – Beginners will enjoy the simple three-touch shot system, while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using different discs just like they would expect in real life
• Unique courses – Four unique courses all from different places around the world. These aren’t just simple re-skins, each area has it’s own play style and what works well on one course may not work well on another
• Online Multiplayer – Challenge your friends to turn based multiplayer matches through Game Center
• Customizable characters – Level up your character’s golfing skills while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
• Career mode – Work your way up from the beginner to amateur circuit, then finally to the pro tour by winning various qualifiers and tournaments
• Local Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time, stroke and match play supported
• Purchase custom discs, helpers, music, and more using virtual coins bought with in-app purchase
• High replay value – Each hole has 64 unique configurations based on different tees, basket locations, and environmental difficulty
• Custom soundtrack made specifically for Total Disc Golf
• Achievements tracked along with course records, stored both locally and online with Game Center.
System Requirements: iOS 7+
• iPhone 4s, iPhone 5/5S/5C+
• iPad 3/4+, iPad Retina
• iPad Mini (Retina)
• iPod Touch 5th+
u like Total Disc Golf Golf, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova’s other games, all available for the Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
• Birdie Disc Golf – Based off of the Total Disc Golf engine, Birdie Golf is the premier ball golf game for iOS/Mac OS X
• GL Golf, the predecessor to Nova Golf, is still actively developed and has over 35 unique courses! Thousands of golfers are posting scorecards online every day with this golf classic
• Pinball Shuffle and Pinball Massacre are two unique comic book arcade style pinball tables
• Barnyard Blaster is a unique shooter with plenty of weapons, animals, and environments
• Rocket Golf gives golf a new twist with its unique 2D side scrolling gameplay
• Nova Golf and Disc Golf 3D are the predecessor to Birdie Golf and Total Disc Golf
• Liquid Defense, Hydrothermal, and Escape are our three classic puzzle/simulator games
• Fractal 3D and ASCII Art are our first non-game apps
Pricing and Availability:
Play now on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad! Total Disc Golf is $2.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category
App Store Link
Located in Meadville, Pennsylvania, Nuclear Nova Software is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by Jake Leveto. Nuclear Nova Software was founded with the intent of developing unique and challenging games with compelling game-play for the Mac platform and iPhone. Copyright 2002-2011 Nuclear Nova Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries
3 thoughts on “Total Disc Golf released for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch”
You says in this description that is will be free, but app store is asking for $2.99.
Sorry, this was originally typed up when the game was going to be released with the freemium model. We decided a paid app would offer a much better experience than giving away a demo for free then asking for in-app purchases. I’ll fix the description
Worst app I’ve ever downloaded. So many issues and bugs I can’t list them all here. Not playable at all.
How do I know what discs I already own?
Why doesn’t screen fill up? There is a large white space in the right side.
Top tells me to hit view button but I don’t see view button.
Throw button sometimes says select.