Welcome to Birdie Golf, the top golfing game and simulator for the iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac. Birdie Golf is sure to keep you entertained over hundreds of holes across five distinct landscapes. Play the famous Birdie Links club for free while starting your career as a professional golfer, then unlock all of the prestigious tournaments and courses with in-game coin currency. Birdie Golf is simple enough to pick up and play but deep enough to keep you coming back over and over again.
- Features include Stunning 3D graphics – Nuclear Nova’s third generation graphics engine with all-new character models and fresh models/textures/artwork
- Realistic ball physics – Beginners will enjoy the simple three-touch shot system, while avid golfers will be able to shape every shot and watch the ball react to all surfaces and lies just like they would expect in real life
- Unique courses – Seven unique courses all from different places around the world. These aren’t just simple re-skins, each setting has it’s own play style and what works well on one course may not work well on another
- Online Multiplayer – Challenge your friends to turn based multiplayer matches through Game Center and play with easy slots.
- Customizable characters – Level up your character’s golfing skills while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
- Career mode – Work your way up from the beginner to amateur circuit, then to the pro tour by winning various qualifiers and tournaments
- Local Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time, stroke and match play supported
- Purchase custom clubs, balls, helpers, music, and more using virtual coins bought with in-app purchase
- High replay value – Each hole has 64 unique configurations based on different tees, pin locations, and environmental difficulty
- Custom soundtrack made specifically for Birdie Golf
- Achievements tracked along with course records, stored both locally and online with Game Center.
- iPhone 4S+, iPad 3rd Gen+, or iPod Touch (5th Generation+)
- Mac OS 10.8+, CPU Speed – 2.2 GHz, Memory – 2GB+, Video Ram – 256MB+
- Recommended: Mac OS 10.7+, CPU Speed – 2.5 GHz, Memory – 4GB+, Video Ram – 512MB+
- Notice: The following integrated video chipsets are not supported – Intel GMA 950, Intel GMA X3100, ATI X1600, Nvidia 7300-7600 series.
- Jake Leveto – Programming , Course Design
- Riley Hearn – 3D Modeling
- Joseph Krzemienski – Creative Director
- Graey Erb – 2D Artwork
- Paul Corvaisier – Music