Welcome to Disc Golf 3D, the finest disc golf game on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch! Disc Golf is a fast growing sport and can be thought of as golf with a Frisbee, or Frolf. The object is simple, traverse the course in as few throws as possible, finishing each hole by sinking the disc in a metal basket. Avoid natural hazards such as trees, hills, rivers, lakes, and more. Built off of the amazing Nova Golf engine, Disc Golf 3D is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Disc Golf 3D has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and amateur/weekend disc golfer could want.
click here Features Include
• Realistic flight physics – Everyone will enjoy the realism while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using one of many different discs
• Stunning 3D graphics – Disc Golf 3D adapts to each computer/device for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth frame-rate
• Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
• Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics and upgrade equipment while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
• Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and multi-round tournaments
• Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time
• Purchase custom discs upgrades using both virtual currency earned in game or through In-App Purchase
• High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, four pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
• Custom music made specifically for Disc Golf 3D
• Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting
go here If you like Disc Golf 3D, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova’s other games, all available for the Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
• Nova Golf, Regular ball and club golf with the same core feel as Disc Golf 3D
• GL Golf, the predecessor to Nova Golf, is still actively developed and has over 35 unique courses! Thousands of golfers are posting scorecards online every day with this golf classic
• Pinball Shuffle and Pinball Massacre are two unique comic book arcade style pinball tables
• Barnyard Blaster is a unique shooter with plenty of weapons, animals, and environments
• Rocket Golf gives golf a new twist with its unique 2D side scrolling gameplay
• Liquid Defense, Hydrothermal, and Escape are our three classic puzzle/simulator games
• Fractal 3D and ASCII Art are our first non-game apps
- iPhone 3GS+, iPad, or iPod Touch (3rd Generation+)
- iOS 4.3+
- Mac OS 10.6.8+, CPU Speed – 2.2 GHz, Memory – 2GB+, Video Ram – 256MB+
- Recommended: Mac OS 10.7+, CPU Speed – 2.5 GHz, Memory – 4GB+, Video Ram – 512MB+
- Notice: The following integrated video chipsets are not supported – Intel GMA 950 and Intel GMA X3100. These are found in the Mac Mini(2006, 2007), iMac(2006), Macbook(2006, 2007, 2008), and Macbook Air(2008). The following video chipsets may require lower graphics setting and/or may run slower than anticipated in certain circumstances – ATI Radeon X1600, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT. Experiment with the settings screen to find the best quality/speed balance for your individual system.
source url Coming Soon!
- Jake Leveto – Programming , Course Design
- Riley Hearn – 3D Modeling
- Joseph Krzemienski – Creative Director
- Paul Corvaisier – Music