unable to register hydrothermal

Hydrothermal Feedback for the Mac and iPad
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
novasio9
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

unable to register hydrothermal

Post by novasio9 » Sun May 15, 2005 11:55 am

:cry: hi,
I just bought hydrothermal for my Mac. I am unable to open the registration application as I get this error message that says that I don't have the translator to open the application. I have Mac Os 9.2.2 and I have MS Office 98 for Mac that has some translators in it. So waaa I can't register & use the fullness of the game even though I purchased it.
Thanks,
Gretchen Novasio

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun May 15, 2005 9:18 pm

Hi Gretchen,

I am sorry, While I programmed the game to be compatible with Mac OS 9.2 I forgot to program the Register program to be compatible. I am going to email you a preregistered version of Hydrothermal that is compatible with Mac OS 9.2.

Sorry about that,
Jake
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable