error message

Hydrothermal Feedback for the Mac and iPad
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mrossin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

error message

Post by mrossin » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:37 am

I just purchased Hydrothermal 1.0 for my mac. After about 10-15 min. of playing the game, it will quit and give me a message saying , "?Subsription out of range". Can anything be done.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:22 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the bug report. I have noticed that message every once in a while, but I have not yet been able to pinpoint it. I am still working on it and plan on updating Hydrothermal with that bugfix soon.

What were you doing at the time? Any information right before the crash would be helpful.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable