May Tournament Scoring oddness

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Deano
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

May Tournament Scoring oddness

Post by Deano » Sat May 21, 2016 12:33 am

Jake,

In the first round at Hackinow, I shot a 53, which is 19 under par. I saw the counter in the upper right of the play screen go to -19 when I sank my last putt.

Also, in the lower left of the "tournament results" screen, which lists your last round, it lists my round as 53.

However, in the scoring rankings, it lists me as 4th with a -17, two strokes short.

Wondering what the issue is.

Thanks...

Dean

Jake
Site Admin

Re: May Tournament Scoring oddness

Post by Jake » Sat May 21, 2016 10:28 am

Hi Dean, just fixed it, the tournament was registering Hackinow as a par 70 instead of par 72
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable