Couldn't update to 2.510

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ToeBoy
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Couldn't update to 2.510

Post by ToeBoy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Hello,
I have owned GL Golf Deluxe for years. Prior to upgrading to iOS 9 I was prompted to upgrade GL Golf to 2.510. Each time I tried to update GL Golf, it would fail. There was no error, the update would just stop. After upgrading to iOS 9.1, I was still not able to update GL Golf, same issue. I deleted GL Golf to see if I could re-download, but now I don't have the option to just download it, it looks like I have to buy it again. How can I get GL Golf Deluxe back without buying it again?

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Couldn't update to 2.510

Post by Jake » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:40 am

Hello, are you sure you're using the same iTunes account that you originally used? If you do you should be able to download it again at no cost
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable