iPhone / iPad question

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mattink_69
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

iPhone / iPad question

Post by mattink_69 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:20 pm

I have GL Golf on my iPhone and iPad. If I purchase items from the Pro Shop (e.g. clubs, course packs) on my iPhone they do not show up on my iPad. Is this by design or should I see them on both regardless of whether I purchase something from the Pro Shop on the iPhone or iPad? Thanks.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: iPhone / iPad question

Post by Jake » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:01 pm

All of the non-consumables are transferable, just use the Restore Purchases button or try to buy it again with the same iTunes account and you won't be charged twice. The only exception is consumables such as mulligans, those are non-transferable. I hope this helps!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable