Nova Golf - GL Golf Lite 2.42 - multiple issues/comments

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vgf101
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nova Golf - GL Golf Lite 2.42 - multiple issues/comments

Post by vgf101 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Just commenting on what I have found. While I did review some of the posting board, I may not have found what I was looking for as to where to post... so here is what I'd like the developers to see:
Before I purchase the product (using trial now), I'd like to know that the product works properly as follows...
1) When playing 4 players at a time, the resulting finish order is incorrect. It has the correct scores, but shows the wrong #1, #2, #3, #4 order of finish (per scores)
2) When putting or playing on an uneven surface/area, the golfer's legs are 'underground' by up to 20% some of the time - and the golfer 'stands' at an impossible center of gravity/angle.
3) ITunes goes out of Pause mode when the game starts. That is, my itunes music (when on pause before GL Lite starting up), starts playing.
4) The general putting (for example, within about 5 feet of the hole) is not really calibrated well. that is, most any quick taps on the space bar has the same effect.
5) Trees and Bushes: When the golf ball is close to one of these, it is impossible to see the swing path or the tree to any degree - as it is 'masked' out for the most part.

If I see the demo (GL Golf Lite) version get most of the above fixed, I will buy the game.

Thank you

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Nova Golf - GL Golf Lite 2.42 - multiple issues/comments

Post by Jake » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 am

Hi, welcome to the board

1. I'm not sure what you mean, where does it show the order? Honestly I haven't played multiplayer that much after it was added and tested, it should work the same on the regular version as the lite version
2. Known issue, probably won't be fixed, doesn't change gameplay though
3. Make sure the Sound menu doesn't have iTunes On selected
4. This is to help ensure people don't leave 1 foot putts short, it's a little power biased at low levels
5. Trees are my next major revision.

Check out our newer game Nova Golf and Nova Golf Lite, you will probably enjoy it more. It's everything I wanted GL Golf to be, started from the ground up. I'd say about half the people like it more than GL Golf, but half the people like the simplicity of GL Golf still. Hopefully this helps,
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable