version 2.41 Issues

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

version 2.41 Issues

Post by ryanoceros » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 pm

In the new version I'm having two issues.
1) I can't turn iTunes off. In fact, I never turned it on in the first place, it seems to be on by default with no way to turn it off. I've tried selecting "iTunes Off" a few dozen times, but nothing changes. Extremely annoying.
2) The Driving range is blurred... like a bad acid trip, everything just, well, blurs. It's psychedelic!

... But I do like the new course.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: version 2.41 Issues

Post by Jake » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 pm

What OS and computer are you using? Can you post/send me a screenshot of the blur? You are using the shareare, not mac app store, version right?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ryanoceros » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Strangely, it appears to be working right now (the driving range). All day yesterday, and this morning, it wasn't working... now it is working. lol
Well, if it happens again, I'll post an image of it.
.. I suppose it could have been my video card acting up. Come to think of it, I did reboot my computer since then. Maybe that cleared up the problem.
But the iTunes is still broken. Can't turn it off.
I'm using Mac OS 10.6.8. And I'm not using the mac app store version. I guess it's the shareware version.

ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by ryanoceros » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm

... and now I just managed to get the iTunes to turn off. Don't know what made it work this time, but it finally worked.
I guess I have no problems after all.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Strange when problems fix themselves. I hardly use 10.6.8 anymore, I really need to find a machine for my house that runs that operating system so I can do more testing on it!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by ryanoceros » Sat May 04, 2013 5:30 pm

It turned out I just needed to get the dust out of the inside of my computer. My fan was blowing hard and my video card was covered in dust. Once I blew all that dust out all was well again.
As always, thanks for the reply.
Ryan