Saving or Download

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Boudin
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Saving or Download

Post by Boudin » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 pm

I'm taking my older iMac back to OSX6. Apple advised me that 6 was the best OS for my older machine. I'm stripping everything out.
I will loose GL Golf. Can I make a backup copy of program or can I get a download form Nuclear?

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Saving or Download

Post by Jake » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Do you mean Mac OS 10.6? Yes you can, did you purchase GL Golf through the Mac App Store or through my site as shareware?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Boudin
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Boudin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:40 am

I got it from you/shareware, and it is 10.6. I hope I can update that to 10.6.8. Looking back in e-mail, I find my code for the GL Golf Combo pack. Thanks.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 am

Great news, let me know if you need more help
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal