Newest tournament not available to play on new computer

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oldworks
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Newest tournament not available to play on new computer

Post by oldworks » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi Jake, I just migrated GL Golf (base program and course/subscription pack) and onto a new Mac and all seems well. I used the Apple migration assistant to bring over programs instead of manual reinstall. But trying to enter the current tournament (June 2011) when I press the Play Tournament button I see the May scores and the bottom left message "Tournament expired. Check top screen for future dates." Is there a way for my program to be reset to show the current tournament? No rush to answer, thanks.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Newest tournament not available to play on new computer

Post by Jake » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:12 am

Hi Oldworks, try checking the date on your computer. I'm guessing it hasn't been set yet so thats why GL Golf thinks the tournament is expired.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

oldworks
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Newest tournament not available to play on new computer

Post by oldworks » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi Jake, thanks for the tip. That was not the issue though, computer date was current. finally uninstalled w/AppZapper and reinstalled (found my codes). See the june tournament now -- folks shot low at Isle West. thanks for a really fun game.