NO MORE MR. NICE GUY

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NO MORE MR. NICE GUY

Post by neilgbarclay » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:31 am

JAKE, OLD BOY,

Either you change Beauragard to at least a level 3 difficuly, or I'm not supporting you any more.

There is one thing I learned a long time ago: never abide the ridiculous.

It's either, or, dad. No comproming from here on out.

I love your game, but not to the point of absurdity.

Get it? Got it? Good!

Jake
Site Admin

Re: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY

Post by Jake » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:21 pm

I'm sorry, I think we've been over this before and I'm going to leave it where it is. I hope you can see past this difficulty rating and still enjoy the game!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

michael
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by michael » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Beauragard is not that hard. They are birdies and eagles galore.I should know!

neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero

Post by neilgbarclay » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:14 am

Oh, Jakobovichi,

You are one hard nut.

I thought I could scare you. I hate imperturbability. Especially, when I'm the one doing the perturbing.

As for the miserable course in question, while the fairways are a breeze, the greens are hell unless you hit them just right. I do a lot better on Isle South!

How about a compromise: just make all the greens flat. Eminently reasonable, what!

As for friend Michael, he must wear Panglossian specs that go chirp chirp chirp.

I'll withdraw my wimpy threat and continue to support your project and just mulligan it out: what I do in life, anyway.

Best regards,

The Duffer's Duffer

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:25 am

Sorry but the course greens will stay the same, I enjoy the challenge on some of these courses. These greens make you work really hard chipping onto the green, because any error could result in a two-putt instead of a one-putt
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero

Post by neilgbarclay » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Jake, I knew that you wouldn't change the greens, but whereas if the chip onto the green gone wrong gives you two puts instead of one, this poor sot is hefted into the realm of multiple mulligans.

Ted a shear for this poor bittle loy.