BUG TIME FOR BONZO

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BUG TIME FOR BONZO

Post by neilgbarclay » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:43 am

Jake, long time no see. I'm kinda like auld acquintance, never to be forgot.

This has GOT to be a bug.

Isle West, hole 11. The green completely hides the ball.

Please forgive if somebody else has noticed this - I can't read 'em all.

How can you TEST these things! - no two shots, therefore angles, are ever the same!

As Edward R. Murrow always used to say: "Good night and good luck."

It could be worse - I could have made it Jimmy Durante: "Good night Mrs. Calabash wherever you are."

Jake
Site Admin

Re: BUG TIME FOR BONZO

Post by Jake » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:32 am

I've gotten a few reports of the green covering up the ball but I have been unable to recreate them. I was even sent a screenshot by someone and then went to the exact same spot on my computer and the ball wasn't covered up. I'm looking for the cause, hopefully I can get this bug fixed sometime soon. Also, it's not specific to one hole, it seems to be happening at random.

Thanks
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by neilgbarclay » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:44 am

For heaven's sake, don't worry about the hidden balls - you'll never find them. Unless the "bug" can be corrected in one move, it ain't worth the trouble. We can still hit the ball.

As for the moon and stars, I don't understand any of that, but I know you know what you're talking about.

If the moon is to stay oval, how about adding a face - or would that also mess up all those pixels or whatever?

You're welcome.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:02 pm

I don't think I could make a face look very good, I'll see if I can tweak the moon to be more circular though.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal