REALLY DUMB QUESTION

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

REALLY DUMB QUESTION

Post by neilgbarclay » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:22 am

Ah, Jake! The old elevator still goes to the top, but it creaks up a storm on the way.

I have done forgot how many courses I have left as a result of my most recent purchase. How do I find out?

How will I be notified when I must pay again for the next four?

Okay. Two dumb questions. My attention span is approaching normal for this era, which worries me a lot. Let me know when I've used up my quota.

By the way, thou hast not responded to my last two "Re Beauregard" postings. Here I thought the penultimate one was in the "masterpiece" series, and nada from critic Jake.

I know.

The check is in the mail.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: REALLY DUMB QUESTION

Post by Jake » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:43 am

I looked up our email history and it looks like you have three courses left. You'll know for sure when you try to play a course next year and it gives you a message about buying the subscription pack.

Sorry about not responding to your other post, I really didn't know what to say! I've been so busy lately finishing GL Golf for the iPhone, Liquid Defense, updating GL Golf, and starting college again with 18 credits and three labs! I didn't really see any questions to answer in the post, so if I missed one just clearly restate it here and I'll do my best to answer
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: REALLY DUMB QUESTION

Post by neilgbarclay » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Ah, Jake of busyness pressures:

No, you have not mised any questions, and thanks for your answer.

In the "re Beauragard" masterpiece, I was merely waxing cute in an attempt to cause anybody who read it to exclaim "What the Hell? !!!

I just got carried away, taking undo pleasure from my own verbiage. Which puts me in mind of a true anecdote by Oscar Wilde: somebody had the foolish temerity to ask the author and poet why he talked to himself. "Because once in a while I like to hear an intelligent conversation" was his inimitable answer.

No implications intended, I assure you.

You are really stretching yourself thin with all you do. That can have repercussions in later life, healthwise.

Take care. We pseudo-hackers need you.