Beauregard Course

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beauregard Course

Post by neilgbarclay » Sun May 18, 2008 6:54 am

Jacobivitchi:

You leave that damned B Course (see Subject) at one and I'll never play it again!

Who judges these things? - it should either be a 3, or change the damned greens.

Any more of this sort of BS and I'm going back to Solitaire!

Aggravation has no bounds, but frustration has its limits.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed May 21, 2008 9:57 am

Rating course difficulty is one of the hardest things to do before I release a course. I agree that the greens are tricky, but I thought the rest of the course is pretty strait forward. I'm sorry the course is frustrating you, I hope it isn't taking away from the game just because its rated 1/5.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MANY APOLOGIES

Post by neilgbarclay » Thu May 22, 2008 4:13 am

I still hold to the more than "1" rating theory, but I got carried away after a frustrating round and spouted off.

There are about three course I skip most of the time - almost always easier ones. (Augusta, though, has eluded my mulliganized expertise so far, also.)

You do good work which I very much enjoy. Please, no offense intended.

Well, come to thing of it, Beauregard was a Frog, so what can one expect!