INTERNSHIP AND DIFFICULTY RATING

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
neilgbarclay
Nuclear Nova Hero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

INTERNSHIP AND DIFFICULTY RATING

Post by neilgbarclay » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:49 pm

Two unrelated topics:

1) I didn't realize internship applied to golf. So that's how Tiger Woods did it, huh?

2) Whoever rated the difficulty of that new course 1 out of 5 is nuts (SA Jubilee). The fairways may be easy, but, like Augusta, the greens are tricky enough for at least a 3 rating. I do three times better on Morrowsfield; even Rattlesnake. There's some serious reassessment due here.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:15 am

1) Sorry I didn't explain that better, I had a 6 month internship at Kodak, which is where most of my time went! Now I'm happily unemployed for one month before school starts back up :)

2) Yeah I know the difficulty ratings are messed up, I'll change it to at least 2 for now until I have a chance to re-evaluate the courses. This may not happen because I see much better places to spend my time on, and trying to accurately rate 17 courses is no easy task! I try to look at the difficulty of the holes rather than the pars, I know it is possible to get a 37 under par on isle west, but I'm not going to give it a 1/5 for that reason!

Now back to making GL Golf automatically remember your name when you have to enter it at the end of a game!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable