up-grade crashed

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oatdawg23
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

up-grade crashed

Post by oatdawg23 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:43 pm

hi,
i love the game and paid for the other four course, but when i tried to play the new courses the game doesn't recognize the upgrade. How do i get it my upgraded courses :(

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:12 pm

Can you be a little more descriptive? When you select the course does it even let you click the "Play Golf" button and try to load the game? If it crashes on loading, is it for all of the courses or just one?

If the game won't let you play the extra courses you may just need to enter the course pack serial again, but I am not exactly sure what is happening

Sorry about this, we will get it worked out
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable