problems

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
metropc@aol.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

problems

Post by metropc@aol.com » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:46 pm

My scores will not post on any course (yes, they are better than some on list)....What Music???, I get none....using new i-mac (10.3.4).....advise please,....Thanks......Pete

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:55 pm

Hi,

Sorry about the music, I had to change the preferences around, so when upgrading from the old version to a new one they could have been screwed up. Try hitting the S button and waiting 6 seconds, and if it doesn't come on try hitting S again, then from then on it should work.

About the highscores, here is a quote from the online highscore page. Send me an email with your name and score and what course to jake@nuclearnova.com and I will see what I can do.
NOTE : There seams to be a problem with uploading highscores about 50% of the time. I think this is due to a server problem, but until I get if fixed please send an email to [removed] with a screenshot of the final score, and I will manually add it. To take a screenshot press Command-Shift-3 when it asks for your name
Sorry about that problem!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable