glgolf

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
twinsbay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

glgolf

Post by twinsbay » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:08 am

I am addictedto this game. I would love to see some kind of scorecard setup, to compare to par,to review game, to compare to previous games. Thank You for your time and a great game.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:22 am

Thanks for comment! I am actually working right now on an online highscore, at first it will be just list the top 10 games, but eventually you will be able to post your scorecard in case you got a hole in 1 or something that you want to show. If you registered the game there will be an email going out to you when version 1.3 comes out in a few weeks.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable