Thanks for the new course and update...

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Deano
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thanks for the new course and update...

Post by Deano » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Jake,

Love the new course and am looking forward to the new tournament. I have 8 profiles, all with varying degrees of skill and all, and have been enjoying the game immensely. Would love to see some internet tournaments like the one for your other golf game.

Dean...

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Thanks for the new course and update...

Post by Jake » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 am

I'm glad you're enjoying it! More courses to come for sure, and I'm excited to get the internet tournaments running though they may not be ready as early as the new courses. Good luck on the new tournament, hopefully I balanced the difficulty correctly, it's always hard to tell
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable