Completion of the tournament schedule

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GarryG
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Completion of the tournament schedule

Post by GarryG » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Hey Jake

I completed the tournament run. Took me six tries to finally beat Maple Bluff — by building up my skill levels and purchasing better equipment and balls.

Great fun. Now what? Do I have to create another profile and start anew? Can I transfer my accumulated skills to a new profile? Am I limited now to practice rounds? Can I buy access to new courses the way I could in GL Golf>

Thanks for creating Nova Golf. The value certainly exceeded the price.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Completion of the tournament schedule

Post by Jake » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi Garry, Nice work! As for now you can start another profile, or practice to work up your stats. I'm 90% finished with a new course that should come out this summer, then after that expect even more courses to be converted over from GL Golf. Eventually I'd love to have online tournaments like GL Golf, but there are still several other upgrades I'd like to do first. Hopefully this helps,
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable