nova golf lite to nova golf

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jaishn
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

nova golf lite to nova golf

Post by jaishn » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm

hi just wanted to know, if i downloaded (free) nova golf lite and have been playing (practice mode only). have developed player with experience and purchased better equipment thru experience points for this player,
now that i finally purchased nova golf, can i transfer this player/profile from lite to nova golf ? . i tried to purchase the game from the lite version but it would not go thru. so had to buy nova golf from website. i have 2 icons
in my application folder (mac). one for lite, one for nova golf
thanks
jon

Jake
Site Admin

Re: nova golf lite to nova golf

Post by Jake » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 am

Unfortunately there isn't a way to transfer a profile from Lite to Paid. There are many more tournaments available on the full version, so you should be able to get back to a decent character pretty quick
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable