Game won't resume

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jrich84
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Game won't resume

Post by Jrich84 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:17 pm

I have just qualified, went to start of my first tournament and did a save. Now when I try and resume, the app just closes? :(

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Game won't resume

Post by Jake » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Strange, can you start another game or career or is the only option in the main menu to resume?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Jrich84
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Jrich84 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:46 am

The only option was to resume - which closed the programme. I have since re-downloaded the app, but of course have lost my new clubs and skills. :( John

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:54 am

Ahh too bad. One of the future updates will sync with iCloud so that you can reinstall and not lose progress, hopefully 1.05 but maybe 1.06
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal