Enough is Enough!!

Nova Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
voicebox
Nuclear Nova Legend

Enough is Enough!!

Post by voicebox » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:05 pm

I have tried and tried to love and enjoy this Nova Golf game Jake, but enough is enough and I have deleted it from my system - it has given me no joy whatsoever. I am of the opinion that the software needs much more work to make it truly acceptable ... the lumpy cartoon figure graphics look really cheap and nasty - badly devised and illustrated, this is 2014 for goodness sake, NOT the 1990's! The actual golf ''game' itself is far to exasperating - certainly when putting on the greens - which are far too unforgiving .... the swing power graphics are far too vague and haphazard, in a sort of 'you win some and lose some' way .... AND those bloody sound effects ... why you included the same sound effects in Golf GL I will never know, when Golf GL is a different game - a short cut no doubt ...
Sorry Jake, but 'World Golf Tour' seems to do it better - for the moment - until all you guys at Nova Golf get your collective asses into gear!!
But this is only my view - what the hell do I know??!!

voicebox!

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Enough is Enough!!

Post by Jake » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 am

I'm sorry you aren't enjoying Nova Golf. We're working on Birdie Golf now which has many improvements over GL Golf, but if you didn't like Nova Golf I'm not sure you'll enjoy Birdie Golf. We'll continue supporting GL Golf though, as it seems to be a 50/50 split in preference between the two games.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Jzito9
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Enough is Enough!!

Post by Jzito9 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:47 pm

I agree, no matter what you do the ball does not react the way you hit it, every time you land in front of the hole you wind up with a hard back spin, you land behind the pin you get a forward spin. Hit it to the right it goes left , hit it left it goes right. Hit it spot on & it never goes where it says it goes......Way too irritating.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable