Samples of the ascii output

ASCII Art + Video ASCII Art feedback
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
unixorn
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Samples of the ascii output

Post by unixorn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Could you post a couple of generated ascii files? I want to know if the color works in an xterm and the screen shots aren't useful for that.

Thanks,

jpb

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Samples of the ascii output

Post by Jake » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

unixorn
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by unixorn » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Thanks for the example files.

Is it possible to generate text with ansi codes, so I can get color output in a Terminal window? Or is color restricted to HTML?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 am

Color is available for text, but it's saved as a .rtf instead of .txt file. The HTML will give you the 6 digit hex color codes. I'm actually not familiar with ANSI so I'm not sure if I can help there, sorry
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal