Liquid Defense for the iPad

Liquid Defense Feedback for the Mac and iPad
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jake
Site Admin

Liquid Defense for the iPad

Post by Jake » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Liquid Defense is now available for the iPad. This is a port of the Mac version I wrote two years ago, for about 60 hours of work it was definitely worth throwing on the iPad. I think the iPhone screen is too small to really play the game, so I didn't bother making a universal version.

Feedback is welcome.

iTunes Link : http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/sta ... nerId%3D30

Screenshot :
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable