No image?

Liquid Defense Feedback for the Mac and iPad
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marc
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

No image?

Post by Marc » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi there,

I downloaded the demo, but nothing shows up. The music is playing, but screen is blank. I am on a dual MDD 867, 768 MB RAM, and the stock GeForce4 MX. Running OSX 10.4.11.
Attachments
No Image.png
No Image.png (212.01 KiB) Viewed 26401 times

Jake
Site Admin

Re: No image?

Post by Jake » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the post. I'm not sure why this is happening, and I don't have access to a similar machine at the moment, but I'll try to take a look and figure it out. Sorry about the problem, hopefully I can find a fix sometime soon and report back.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable