Liquid Defense Beta Testing

Liquid Defense Feedback for the Mac and iPad
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jake
Site Admin

Liquid Defense Beta Testing

Post by Jake » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:41 am

Hey Guys, I'm almost finished (It's not 100% done yet, but close) with my new game but I need some help beta testing before I can publicly release it. If anyone with a mac is interested here is the link - [edit, changed to full version download link] http://nuclearnova.com/liquiddefense.zip . Please download the game and run through the demo and give me ANY feedback. If the game crashes please post the crash report that comes up and what you were doing when the game crashed.

Anyone that gives a decent amount of useful feedback is entitled to a 50% off coupon for their next purchase (whether it be Liquid Defense or GL Golf or anything else), just private message me after you give feedback here.

Thanks and Enjoy!
Last edited by Jake on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 am

Beta testing is now finished (on other websites), and Liquid Defense has been released!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable