items 61&66

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wotsebsi
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

items 61&66

Post by wotsebsi » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:02 pm

Help! I'm getting Xeyed how do I solve them?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:59 am

Hey, I just took a look at them and here are a few hints -

61- I couldn't get by the first part, so I used the two bombs to bomb down through the walls and make it to the center of the level. Then once
I made it to the final part of the level I had only 3 keys and no bombs, but by moving diagonally through the keys it is possible to get the last bomb.

66- This one is tough. The first part isn't to bad to time and make it through, then you will be on the right side of the level. Using the blocks to kill the shooters and to protect yourself you can slowly make it to the bottom of the level. Then after that the last part is the hardest. Using some of the pushy blocks you can protect yourself by moving a few of them into the big room to block the guards view. Then you have to time it perfectly to make it over the little bridge to finish the level.

Good luck, I made the levels and I even have trouble with them sometimes, so I know how challenging they can be!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable