Escape Won't Launch

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trance
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Escape Won't Launch

Post by Trance » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Just installed Escape. When I attempt to launch it, this message appears on my desktop: Execution error, error while opening resource file: data sounds.rsrc.

Mac Intel core 2 duo w/OS 10.5.6

Trance
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Uninstalling Escape. How?

Post by Trance » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:17 pm

How can I uninstall Escape easily? I used EasyFind app. to locate Escape files. There appear to be 127 files, and none can be placed into the trash without first authenticating each one individually ..... quite an ordeal.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Escape Won't Launch

Post by Jake » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm guessing you moved the Escape application and not the entire folder. Escape requires the Data folder to be next to it, so if you move the Escape application without the data folder it will give you that error.

To uninstall completely just drag any Escape folder you have to the trash in Mac OS X. Escape doesn't have an installer so it doesn't leave any files floating around your system.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal