Level16

Escape Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JustJoan55
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Level16

Post by JustJoan55 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:18 pm

I can't seem to find a way to get anything other than the green key. I only found one wall to walk through and the rest are blocked. Help! I've been trying to figure this out for about 4 hours now and I'm stumped!

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:40 pm

Here are a few hints, if you still are stumped hit command-s in the main menu and skip it for a few levels and come back to it.

- Bomb the walls diagonally
- You can sneak through some cracks by moving diagonally
- Sometimes you can use a bomb or two to go through the walls in between the maze, there are several ways to beet level 16 if you are creative :).
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable