New Course for the Next Tournament...

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Deano
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Course for the Next Tournament...

Post by Deano » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:34 am

Jake,
The tournament listing says there's a new course coming for the August tournament, so I was checking on its progress.
Cheers…
Dean...

Jake
Site Admin

Re: New Course for the Next Tournament...

Post by Jake » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:14 am

Chamber's Bay, it wasn't named at the time of setting up the page
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Deano
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deano » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:22 am

Thanks, Jake. I had a feeling that might be the case. Now to practice more. :-)

pb2au
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by pb2au » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:22 pm

On Royal Melbourne West:
On number 10 - The drive starts out with the aiming triangle in the rough position.
When using a mulligan the aiming triangle is the same, but the power bar indicates rough.
When I attempt to add files I'm told they are too large. I'll email them separately.
--d@ve

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Thanks for the post/email, this should be an easy fix for the next update!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal