Update coming for new tournament course?

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Deano
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Update coming for new tournament course?

Post by Deano » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:36 am

Jake,

I just checked and the Feb. tournament is supposed to be on a new course but I haven't seen one yet. Just checking because the tee off is coming up quickly. :-)

Dean...

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Update coming for new tournament course?

Post by Jake » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:03 pm

It will be on The Royal Melbourne West, the course from the January update. Anytime it says it will be on a new course it will be from the previous update, I just don't get around to updating the GL Golf Tournament page all of the time
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable