Re-installation issues

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re-installation issues

Post by RichardIII » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:41 am

Jake: I still can't get the fullinstall to install. I have attached a capture of the actual error message I get when I try to run the app after unzipping the file and moving it to my applications folder.

Thanks,
Rich
Error_GLgolf.tiff
Error_GLgolf.tiff (38.42 KiB) Viewed 12219 times

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Re-installation issues

Post by Jake » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 am

This is a recent addition to Mac OS X that is very annoying for the average user, check this link for instructions on how to fix - http://osxdaily.com/2012/07/27/app-cant ... developer/
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re-installation issues

Post by RichardIII » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:36 am

Everything working great right now Jake. Thank you!

Rich 8)