New self updating system is just great...

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New self updating system is just great...

Post by walter » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Love it because it means i can always be uptodate without keeping an eye out for the updates on version tracker or even receiving the personal emails announcing the update.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: New self updating system is just great...

Post by Jake » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying it, it was actually pretty easy to add thanks to some great developers that maintain the Sparkle Framework.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by walter » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 am

Jake wrote:I'm glad you are enjoying it, it was actually pretty easy to add thanks to some great developers that maintain the Sparkle Framework.
Ah, that's what they are using because it seems to be the norm on nearly all my shareware. Also i like the idea of the computer doing all the work of download installing similar to apple's software updaters.

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:56 am

Jake: can you check into something for me? I have found that I suddenly can't play courses that I have been playing for months. Is that due to a boo-boo in the new system? I'm sure I have paid for all the courses I have (27) - can you please let me know? I'd appreciate it.

Rich

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 am

Jake: can you check into something for me? I have found that I suddenly can't play courses that I have been playing for months. Is that due to a boo-boo in the new system? I'm sure I have paid for all the courses I have (27) - can you please let me know? I'd appreciate it.

Rich

PS - sorry about the double post... :oops:

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm

What happens when you try to play the newer courses? You may need to enter your most recent serial number again
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 am

Jake: I get an error message telling me that I have not yet paid for the course, but I'm sure I have. What I'm not sure of though, is that I am using my latest serial number - can you maybe e-mail it to me? Sorry for the fuss, Jake :oops:

Thanks,

Rich 8)

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 am

sure, just email or private message me the email address used in your orders so I can look them up

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 am

Geeze, I'm an idiot.......

I found the correct serial number. I have filed it where even a mental midget like me can find it.... :lol:

Thanks anyway Jake, I'm good to go for all 27 courses. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Rich 8)