Can't play in tournament?

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can't play in tournament?

Post by RichardIII » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:27 am

Jake: I made a boo-boo. I started the tournament round 1 and had only played one or two holes when I got called away so I had to quit the round. Now I can't play in the tournament at all, even if I change my player name. Can you help or am I just out of luck?

Thanks, Rich

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Can't play in tournament?

Post by Jake » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Did the game auto-save when you quit? Can you resume that game, or did you already start another one that got saved over the first round of the tournament?

Right now there isn't much to do if you lose tournament progress. I'm away for the weekend/monday so I won't be able to look into it too much harder until then, sorry.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

stavitjo
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by stavitjo » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Hey Jake,
Seem to be having problem with scores registering for tournament. After my 3rd round, I was 24 under par, and that shows on the leaderboard. But when I went ahead to play my fourth round, it was only showing me as -17, which i was after 2 rounds (yeah, shot -14 in 2nd round.) When I saw that I was starting the 4th round at -17, got aggravated, didn't try, put up a -2, for a total of -19 after 3 rounds. So even though the leaderboard shows me -24 with 1 round to go, my realtime score as I play isn't including that 3rd round and started me at -17. So essentially the leaderboard showed my 3 round total, but made me replay the 3rd round again starting at -17.

So today, I went ahead to finish last round, and it started me at -19. still aggravated, i screwed around, shot -1 for a total of -20 now.....which isn't registering either. It is still showing me -24 after 3 rounds. Even though I have now played 5.

Any ideas.

I have a screen print

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Sorry to hear about that Stavitjo, I'm not sure what's going on. I checked all my default server logs hoping I could find your games, but I was to late, so I just modified the tournament system to log every game submitted so I can view them in case something goes wrong. After a VERY busy weekend and a bad round I haven't had a chance to make it past round two yet. If I figure it out I'll post back here, I'm going to check the logs tomorrow to see if everything is actually submitting as planned.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal