Scores not showing up correctly

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scores not showing up correctly

Post by RichardIII » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi all. Just started playing GLGolf. I'm finding that my scores (local) don't report properly. Neither the score, nor the date is correct.

Thanks,

Rich 8)

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Scores not showing up correctly

Post by Jake » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi Rich,

Can you give me an example of the score/date that should be entered, and what you are seeing instead?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by RichardIII » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:18 am

Sure thing Jake. Here are two .tiff captures. One is the scorecard from a quick round I played this morning showing a 63 or some such score on St Andrews New course. The other is what got reported when I clicked on "report score". As you can see, they don't match.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:02 pm

It's hard to tell from that picture, but it looks like there is nothing new on the local scores, am I correct? Are you using more than one mulligan or possibly using the slow swing, that will prevent the best rounds from submitting. You are pressing the "Submit score and view list" and not the "main menu" button, right?
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:47 am

Jake: sorry about the size of the pics, but there is a limit I can upload. Yes, you're right there is nothing new shown as if I hadn't just played a round. The bottom image clearly shows that I have. I have mulligans set to 0, and I'm not sure how I select swing speed :oops: . I am on "Normal" - is that what you mean? Thanks for the help.

Rich 8)

RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by RichardIII » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Ahem! Is my face red? :oops:

I had the fog turned off (just temporarily :roll: ) and that's why the scores wouldn't show. There was an error message in red on the main menu that for some reason I didn't see until tonight. My apologies for any work you did.

Thanks,

Rich redface.....

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:50 pm

No worries, I'm glad you figured it out! I forgot I even added the option to turn off the fog, but yeah that will prevent best rounds from being submitted. I guess I need to copy that message to the score card right before submitting.