New Songs!

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Monkaton
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Songs!

Post by Monkaton » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:37 pm

Any plans for a couple of new tunes? I like the cheesey style of the current ones, but a couple of additional tunes would be cool too.

Thanks.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: New Songs!

Post by Jake » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:27 pm

Monkaton wrote:Any plans for a couple of new tunes? I like the cheesey style of the current ones, but a couple of additional tunes would be cool too.

Thanks.
That would be a great idea - I wish I knew who actually made the original two tracks, I remember I got them for free in some public license song pack. I'll try to get some new music because I'm pretty tired of the two songs right now after two and a half years :)
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Monkaton
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Monkaton » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:12 am

Thanks for the response.

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by walter » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:40 am

:D Why can't you tie in the "song" to iTunes.

Like, is that not why apple gave us iT. So guys programme your GL Golf to use iT.

Although the cheezzy theme is cheeezzzy it does get on me nerves.

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:50 pm

walter wrote::D Why can't you tie in the "song" to iTunes.

Like, is that not why apple gave us iT. So guys programme your GL Golf to use iT.

That sounds like a really good idea, I don't think it would be that hard to search for a playlist called "GL Golf" in itunes, and play random tracks from that :)

Thanks, I'll see if I can add it in sometime soon
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by walter » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:41 am

jake wrote:
walter wrote::D Why can't you tie in the "song" to iTunes.

That sounds like a really good idea, I don't think it would be that hard to search for a playlist called "GL Golf" in itunes, and play random tracks from that :)

Thanks, I'll see if I can add it in sometime soon
OK my friend, let's see it soon, fore!

Chuck
Nuclear Nova Newbie

Post by Chuck » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:27 pm

Of course, GL Golf can now be played with iTunes rather than the built-in songs. But I sort of like the cheesiness, too.

I recognize one song as "More." But what are the names of the other song(s)?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Chuck wrote:Of course, GL Golf can now be played with iTunes rather than the built-in songs. But I sort of like the cheesiness, too.

I recognize one song as "More." But what are the names of the other song(s)?
I'm not sure, I didn't even know that the one song had a name! I forget who actually made the songs, I wish I knew so I could ask for a few more from them.