I have also been getting that error message

Hydrothermal Feedback for the Mac and iPad
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I have also been getting that error message

Post by Jay » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:25 pm

Seems to happen when my G4 power book starts to get hot and all the fans are going :? I like the game other wise. It is very addictive :D

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:53 pm

Hum, I don't think the heat has anything to do with it, I am still trying to figure out what causes it.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

blackhole
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

same thing

Post by blackhole » Mon May 16, 2005 1:13 pm

I have an old g4 powerbook as well, and exactly when the fans went on it shut off. However, i was running the game n superspeed and wonder if that has anything 2 do with it

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon May 16, 2005 7:49 pm

Are you running version 1.01 now? I also have some nice changes done for version 1.02 thats coming out soon and that should bring even more stability (but going from 1.0 to 1.01 is a BIG improvement)
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal