Concerns

Hydrothermal Feedback for the Mac and iPad
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kcwookie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Concerns

Post by kcwookie » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:45 pm

I like your game, it's much like the origional SimCity. I wish the screen resolution was a little higher, it seems like it's 800x600 or even 640x480. I wish there was a little more interaction on the screen, you build the building and it changes a little but other then that you don't see much.

Thanks,
KC

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:32 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes it is a 800x600, this game was started about 2 years ago and I wish I would have chose a different one, but in over 5000 lines of code there is SO much to change in order to change the resolution. Any future games will have the ability to switch though.

I am going to add more animation in the future, I just really wanted to release the game and get some feedback before I invested the resources into animating the buildings.

I plan on updating frequently so check back every once and a while!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable