Question on Rattlesnake Hole 1

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rksinc57
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question on Rattlesnake Hole 1

Post by rksinc57 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:10 pm

Is it possible to get on the green in 1? I thought all par 3 courses were set up to where it was at least possible to get on the green in regulation. No club can shoot over the trees, and the slice is not big enough to get around them. Any suggestions?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:09 pm

I don't think it is possible to make it onto the green in one shot. The two strategies I have found on that hole are to either try to land the ball in the sand in the best spot, or safely land the ball on the fairway.

I never really noticed that before, and Rattlesnake has been out for two years or so! I think it was originally given a par 3 because of its short length, but it is probably as difficult as most of the par 4's.
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable