BUG for v 1.95

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
deadend
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BUG for v 1.95

Post by deadend » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:29 pm

When I have to "hide" this game during a round, (cmd-H in OS X), the game will not return when I click on it and bring it to the front. I get an empty white window and have to abandon the current game and start a new one. Bummer if I'm 16 holes through and 10 under!

Older versions don't have this problem.

I need to hide it a lot because I'm at work (where else?) and must be secretive from the powers that be.

Just reporting this bug as a courtesy.

Mac G5 (PowerPC)
OS X 10.4.8

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:23 pm

I'm not sure what's happening to cause the white screen. I just loaded up version 1.95 and 1.91 and started a game, hid both windows, and then brought them back up, and both had the golf game on the screen. This is on 10.4.8 on an intel mac.

I will try some other computers when I have the chance to see if its something specific to certain computers, but until then I would suggest using Command-S to save if you ever get stuck in the white screen, then resume the game from the main menu to continue your game.

I hope this helps, I wouldn't want the boss to see you playing golf :wink: !
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

StlCrtn
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by StlCrtn » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:13 pm

I have a same problem. I'm running the Power PC G5 iMac.

Usually I just hit enter and the images return in a second or 2.
Live Hard, Die Young... Leave a Good Looking Corpse!!!