Favorite Courses

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jake
Site Admin

Favorite Courses

Post by Jake » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:26 pm

What courses do you guys like and dislike? A course subscription program is in the works and your feedback will help us produce better courses. Do you prefer hard/easy courses, custom made/replica courses?
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

StlCrtn
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Courses

Post by StlCrtn » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:56 pm

Make some long, narrow, straight fairways. Lots of trees on the sides. What the heck, toss some water hazards also.

How about duplicating some more "real" courses?
Live Hard, Die Young... Leave a Good Looking Corpse!!!

StlCrtn
Nuclear Nova Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Favorite Courses

Post by StlCrtn » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Some of us live in the Pacific NW. How about adding rain. See if you can further enhass the fog effect.
Live Hard, Die Young... Leave a Good Looking Corpse!!!

AndrewD
Nuclear Nova Legend

Outside the US!

Post by AndrewD » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:46 pm

How about some famous European courses? The Old Course at St Andrews is an obvious one, and being a links course would suit the GLGolf engine really well. My personal favourite is the west course at Wentworth, but you could have a ball with some of the courses that have hosted the Ryder cup - K Club or Valderrama anyone? Might be a little painful for you Yanks, obviously! I definitely prefer the courses based on real life - what's all that about with the one that looks like a face? IMHO just silly when there are so many good courses out there! AndrewD

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:30 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I've forwarded this thread to my course designer and I promise we will listen!

Jake
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal