current version of GL Golf

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

current version of GL Golf

Post by walter » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:36 pm

I still have GL Golf 2.540 ( 5107 )

What is the most current version of GL Golf ?

How come i no longer receive notifications of updates and the application itself does not show or allow checking for updates ?

And if there is a more current version than the one I have how do i update ?
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable