Is this how they start to play at Melbourne...

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is this how they start to play at Melbourne...

Post by walter » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Selected Royal Melbourne and somehow the game starts at the green of the first hole.

And then the game crashes.

My system: MacOS 10.9.5 using iMac Desktop 2009 edition 12 GB memory
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Is this how they start to play at Melbourne...

Post by Jake » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:17 am

Hum, I'm not sure on this one! The tournament ran on that course last month so I think it's generally working. I'm on 10.10, I test each version on 10.9 but I don't think I tested that specific course. I'm looking into it, I wish I had a better idea where to start though!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Is this how they start to play at Melbourne...

Post by walter » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 pm

I understand when you ask where to start .

If i remember correctly, try playing about 5 holes completely quit and start again at hole one.
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4