Left-Handed Issues

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JonHoffman
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Left-Handed Issues

Post by JonHoffman » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:21 am

I love this game and appreciate all of the additions and work you have put in on making this a great, entertaining game. I also love that you added a left-handed golfer option, however I am unable to get it to work. I am using a new IPad Air and I am allowed to select the left-handed option, but it won't actually work. Suggestions?

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Left-Handed Issues

Post by Jake » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi Jon, I'm glad you're enjoying the game! After looking into the issue, it looks like the connection was't made on the iPad to get left-handed working. I just fixed it on my end, it will be ready for the next update. Sorry about the inconvenience until then, thanks for the bug report!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

JonHoffman
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Left-Handed Issues

Post by JonHoffman » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:18 am

Thank you for the nice reply. I am looking forward to the next updat - as I am left-handed:)