Royal Melbourne West glitch?

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
flogger
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Royal Melbourne West glitch?

Post by flogger » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Hole 1-eagle, Hole 2-eagle. I was on hole #3. Scored a hole in one. "hole-in-one" appeared on the screen and I saw ball go into hole. Walked away from my Mac to do some bragging. Did not close game or touch my keyboard/mouse and had not hit "replay". Was saving that for a witness. When i got back, mac was in sleep mode. hit spacebar. hole came up with same picture of green- no ball on green.
HIT REPLAY........ball now went BY hole 12 feet away. When player appeared over ball, ball was now inches from cup with player's
putter BETWEEN ball and cup therefore putting directly AWAY from cup!!!!! .......got birdie on hole, game play then went weird and after
scoring bogey on next hole, shut game.........don't plan on playing any time soon(never say never), for fear of damaging my IMAC :twisted:
Any body else experience this game not being able to handle being BEATEN! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Royal Melbourne West glitch?

Post by Jake » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi Flogger, first great golfing, impressive scores! Second, I'm incredibly sorry for the replay not working! This bug had been bugging us for ages, but we thought we totally fixed it a while back and this is the first reoccurrence of it we've heard in a while. Maybe it was something to do with it falling asleep first, but its hard to tell. I an assure you though that playing the game will not damage your iMac, Apple is very careful to make sure that software from their app store does not have the capabilities to harm the system. The worst that will happen is a replay glitch, which you may want to stay away from using unfortunately if it still happened to you. We'll look into this issue again for the next update
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

flogger
Nuclear Nova Newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by flogger » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:37 pm

first, thanx for the reply!.....the potential damage I was referring to was by ME!!!, physically!!....as i got "shafted", but i will take your advice and "putt" this behind me and hope you are able to "iron" out the issue which "wood" same me a "drive " to the Apple Genius Bar 8)

pb2au
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by pb2au » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:41 pm

I don't let my Mac sleep when playing GL Golf anymore. It would cause it to crash. Now I Save, then Quit. It's safer and easier.
--d@ve