Swing is extremely violent and unrealistic when

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Swing is extremely violent and unrealistic when

Post by walter » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:46 am

I am playing GL Golf version 2.470 Course Gypsy Hills.

I am at the edge of the green ( hole 3 for example ) when the golfer gets ready to swing it looks like he is going to blast the ball out about 6000 yards.

Now this happens at other holes in other courses.

Why does the player have to be so violent.

Is there any way you could calm down the player so that the swing in more realistic to the circumstances ???
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Swing is extremely violent and unrealistic when

Post by Jake » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:58 pm

We currently only have a few animations to choose from in GL Golf, there is a full swing and a 60% swing, obviously these don't fit every shot encountered. We're working on more animations for our next game Birdie Golf, but I can't promise these animations will make it back to GL Golf anytime soon
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

walter
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by walter » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Jake wrote:We currently only have a few animations to choose from in GL Golf, there is a full swing and a 60% swing,

I was not aware of the swing selection option. How do i select the 60% swing which by numbers seems to be not so "violent" looking.
The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo - Robin Hood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoWVNsY6a4

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:45 am

It's not something selectable, it should use the 60% swing when you don't make a full swing in the game. I admit the 60% swing still is relatively full. Fortunately it doesn't effect gameplay, it's just cosmetic
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal