Version 2.450

GL Golf Feedback for the Mac and iPhone
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RichardIII
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Version 2.450

Post by RichardIII » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:08 am

Great job on this latest update, Jake. I like the new course and the "bugs" in the two courses that were bombing are gone. Great Job!

Thanks.. 8)

PS: the new install worked like a charm as well.

Jake
Site Admin

Re: Version 2.450

Post by Jake » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:48 am

Great, it's nice to fix a couple of bugs even though I tend to add them (2.450 crashed on 10.7 so I needed to release 2.451!). Good luck on the tournament on the new course next month!
Nuclear Nova Software - Games and Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

Deano
Nuclear Nova Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deano » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:42 am

Jake,

I started preparing for the next tournament, and I find that my version 2.450 crashes on Snowflake Ridge between the 9th hole of the first nine and the start of the 2nd nine holes. I get the spinning beach ball and then the thing crashes.

I still have the iMac with Mac OS X Lion, 10.7.5

Dean...

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:21 am

Thanks Dean, while I have this fixed and ready for 2.460 I won't be able to get it to everyone in time, so I'm going to swap Snowflake Ridge with another course. Leaving the house now but I'll get to it today or tomorrow, check the tournament page later for the new courses
GL Golf - Pinball Massacre - Barnyard Blaster - Rocket Golf - Liquid Defense - Hydrothermal

ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by ryanoceros » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:16 pm

I still have 2.43. When I click on "check for updates" it says that 2.43 is the newest version. What am I missing? Is there another link for 2.45?

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 pm

ryanoceros wrote:I still have 2.43. When I click on "check for updates" it says that 2.43 is the newest version. What am I missing? Is there another link for 2.45?
Strange, yes there is a new link I'm going to private message you, the latest will always be there

ryanoceros
Nuclear Nova Legend

Post by ryanoceros » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 pm

I think I know why. I still use OSX 10.6.8.
The new version you sent me in your pm says I must have 10.7+ installed. That's probably why it said it was the latest version available.
Is there a version that works on 10.6.8? if so, could you send me the link for that version. Thanks!

Jake
Site Admin

Post by Jake » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:12 am

Ah that would be it. 2.430 is the last version that supports 10.6.8, but fortunately Apple is offering 10.7-8-9 for free and I would definitely recommend the upgrade even without the benefit of being able to play the new versions of GL Golf